Media Dairy week 2


In time (film)
21-09-2014 9pm
Found on television on channel 5
Thriller
To show how precious time is

Written, produced and directed by Andrew Niccol
New Regency

The target audience would probably be mainstream people who like adventure or action.

I saw an advertisement for this film and thought it looked good so I thought I'd watch it and was extremely disappointed because it was awfully scripted and in accurate. It contained a car crash scene that was quite brutal but the characters got up and walked away as though nothing has happened. I think the subject was a really good idea but the film didn't turn out as I'd hoped. Justin Timberlake is actually quite good in this film as he usually sticks to music.

People would consume the text because they like action or thriller films or are a fan of Justin Timberlake.

Some people could react differently to the text because my idea of a bad film might not be someone elses and they might think the film is really good where as I don't. The film, I think, is more of a action film than a thriller but some people might disagree with me because my idea of an action film might be different to there's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.