Review of a music album

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade


The album The Black Parade is a world wide famous album by the former band My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade fits into the genre of alternative rock. The album was released in October 2006 and was the follow up album of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge was was released in 2004. The album begins with the track The End. This song is one of the shortest on the album but yet opens the record so perfectly, the song is one of the only on the album that has a follow up song right after it, the song Dead! is what The End. fades into and the two songs contrast in such a great way. Even after their split in 2013 The Black Parade album is still one of their most famous releases and their best seller since 2006. There are two well known songs on the album that a lot of people have heard whether they a fan of My Chemical Romance or not, these two songs are Teenagers and Welcome To The Black Parade, these songs complete the album.Their previous albums "I brought you my bullets, you gave me your love" and "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" were quite rough sounding, these albums both have meanings just like The Black Parade but these two sound almost compltely different to the style My Chem brought in The Black Parade, they took a risk with the major change but almost everyone seemed to enjoy the album more than they did the other two.
Although to me no band can come close to the style that My Chem brought to the music business, i certainly recommend the album, specifically to fans of Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.