Media diary week 5



The first text I consumed this week was the film the nightmare before Christmas, produced by Tim Burton. I chose to watch this film as a source of entertainment as I believe that it is a twist from the original Christmas or Halloween movies, crossing both holidays together. With a twisted storyline, the film starts out as a normal Halloween film filled with ghouls and ghosts but as the film progresses turns into a Christmas themed film. 


This week I also watched the film 17 again, staring Zac Efron. I used this film as a source of entertainment as the film is about how a man’s life can change in the blink of an eye. Mathew Perry stars as the older man in the film showing what his life is like after high school with 2 kids and a wife. I believe people use this film as a source of entrainment as it’s not just another romantic film where the guy gets the girl. It gives a normal romantic film a twist. The film showed younger people what it is like to be a high school student and also showed parents what their children gets up without telling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.