Media dairy week 2:


LONG.LIVE.A$AP is the debut studio album by American rapper Asap Rocky. Released on the 15 January 2013 but the album had been leaked in October 2012. Even with the leak the album sold over 139,000 copies. I found the album on Spotify and listen to it as I had previously liked his other work. The genre is hip hop. This means it can apple to a bigger audience rather than just lovers of rap. The purpose of this text is for the consumer to enjoy and also for himself to enjoy and make. My reaction to this text was that I really enjoyed it. It had a laid back, druggy feel to it. I also felt like I could listen to the songs on reply.  The songs range from an upbeat fast tempo to a slow motion type style. I like this because all the songs aren’t the same. I think people would consume this text also for the same reason I do.  His fans will also consume this text, as the enjoy his work. Personally I think other member of society may have a problem with his song. I think this because in most his songs his raps involves sex, drugs and violence.  Also the music he creates isn’t the same as other rap artist’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.