media diary week 4

A media text that changed my view was the film Titanic.
Titanic is one of my favourite films of all time and every time I watch it I'm drawn in by the amazing love story that is presented by Jack and Rose. The first time I watched this film I never actually knew what the titanic was, well I knew that it was a boat but I never knew its story. it effected me emotionally, made me laugh and helped me understand the true pain of the passengers on board as it was an excellent portrayal of the event and helped me get an insight to what it would've been like on the boat.
I can watch this film over and over again and it'll never get old to me. the film helps you connect with the characters making it harder to watch their lives fall apart and this film does this to make you become emotionally attached, it also uses humour in parts to make you laugh and forget about the bad times in life for a while. this film has had a big impact on my life making me appreciate everyday of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.