Media Diary; Week 4

'Plus' is the debut studio album by Ed Sheeran. This is the first album I ever got from Ed Sheeran as I got it as a Christmas present a few years ago. Upon getting the album I was not a huge fan and had only heard a small number of songs from the album but with receiving it I started listening to it more and I discovered the other songs from it. 
This album in a way changed my life because receiving this album it lead to me going out and purchasing his earlier EPs and buying posters of him. 
The album engaged with me emotionally as I was able to relate to a lot of the songs on different levels.
I think that the album would have a similar impact on other people as it did to me, because it allowed me to relate to the songs and I didn't feel alone when going through certain things and I would like to think that it helped other people in that way.
It also lead me to listening to more of this genre, which is Indie Rock. Other albums it has lead me to listening to is Passenger's, 'All the Little Lights', and White Lies' albums 'Big TV' and 'To Lose my Life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.