Media diary: week 6



My guilty pleasure is watching Spongebob Squarepants from time to time. Spongebob Squarepants is an American cartoon sponge who lives in a city called bikini bottom and gets into different hilarious situations each episode. The target audience for this is children as it has childish humour and comedy throughout the show. Me personally I don't watch the newest series or anything I go back to the classic episodes which I watched when I was younger. I go back and watch these to remember how much I enjoyed these episodes and how the newer episodes have made the cartoon worse over time. I don't consume other children cartoon shows, because I only watch Sponegbob for the purpose of entertainment and nostalgia, as even from now I still find the childish humour and clever writing amusing and even laugh out loud to the hysterical comedy that happens throughout the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.