Media Diary Week 4




The text that has 'changed my life' is All Time Low's fifth album Don't Panic: its longer. I have chosen this text because it is my favourite album by my favourite band and has determined my taste in music. The album has 20 songs, however the song that has touched my heart is So Long Soldier as it is about the band on their rise to stardom and as the leader singer, Alex Gaskarth said 'looking back on the reasons we started the band and the dreams and ambitions we had'. I started off listening to All Time Low when I used to go around to my cousins. She was a bigger fan than me and had loved them for years. Every time I'd go around she'd have them on or other bands similar and that's when I started listening to their first album 'Nothing Personal' and my love for them grew. From her music taste and friends around me, I started listening to bands such as Paramore and You Me At Six, who I have seen twice and for a third time next year.  I have been lucky enough to see my favourite band in concert and even got quite close  and in them 2 hours were they sang their hearts out on stage, I'd never felt so overwhelmed with happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.