Media Text That Has Changed My Life


John Mayer 
Paradise Valley


A media text that has changed my life is the album Paradise Valley by country rock artist John Mayer. This album in particular has changed my perspective, on a whole, about country music. During the past, I have never really gotten into country music, but this album made me see a different side of it & has definitely brought my attention. Despite being a long term lover of John Mayer and his music, Paradise Valley has opened my eyes so much more than any other album that I have listened to before. The album most definitely lives up to my expectations. I honesty never thought that country music could be so beautiful and meaningful until I heard this album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.