Media dairy week 2
  If I Stay
 
 



 I watched this in the cinema with my friends on the weekend. The film is a romantic drama. The purpose of this text is to entertain you and it's target audience is mainly young teenage girls as they are stereotyped to enjoy watching this type of genre of films as they seem to be able to relate to the situation in the film. Also the target audience could be the mainstreamers as the might be familiar with the situation of the film and would find it easily relatable. My reaction to the text was stereotypical of my audience type as I fit the category of the target audience for this text. People would consume this text for the need of entertainment purposes. Different audience members would act differently to this text for example because it is a romantic drama one of the main type of audience members would be young couples on a date and both of those audience members would react differently as the girl would most likely cry and enjoy the film were as the boy might not enjoy the film as much and only agreed to go for the sake of his girlfriend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.